We welcome your feedback
We welcome your feedback and encourage you to contribute to our continual improvement process. We pride ourselves on our professional reputation and we want to be the best in our field of work. Therefore, our aim is to respond quickly to suggested improvements as this not only has benefits for everyone involved in our programs but also adds value to our business.
To find out more about Action Learning Programs or make any comments on the program, please use the form below.
Our complaints process
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of our action learning programs, or the conduct of any employees or associates of the Action Learning Institute, we would like you to raise your concerns immediately. We prefer to resolve complaints quickly through constructive discussion, however we also encourage you to lodge a formal complaint if your are not satisfied or a resolution cannot be reached. Read our Complaints Policy.
Resolving concerns quickly and informally
- Speak directly with the Facilitator/Assessor for your program – in most instances you may be able to resolve the issue immediately.
- Contact our office by email at: email@example.com or by phone on (08) 8449 3483. An impartial representative of the Action Learning Institute will mediate to resolve the situation with all parties involved.
Lodging a formal complaint
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the methods above, the Action Learning Institute has formal procedures for documenting and dealing with complaints.
In general, the process for formally lodging a complaint is as follows:
- Download an Action Learning Institute Complaint Form.
- Include all information you think is relevant to your issue – this will help us to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. Ensure that you include an explanation of the resolution that you are seeking.
- Forward the completed form to the Action Learning Institute by email, fax or post (our details are included on the form).
- We will investigate your complaint and respond in writing within 3 working days of receiving your written complaint.
- If we estimate that more than 60 calendar days are required to process and finalise your complaint, we will contact you in writing to explain why we need more time. We will then maintain communication with you throughout the process.
Lodging a complaint with the National VET Regulator
If, after completing the formal complaint process above, you are still not satisfied, you can submit a complaint to ASQA by completing an online complaint form at http://www.asqa.gov.au/complaints/.
You must attach evidence to your complaint form showing that you have followed our formal complaints procedure, and our response to you. The completed Action Learning Institute Complaint Form returned to you by ALI at the conclusion of the formal complaints process should fulfil these requirements.
If you need help with the online complaint form, or if you are unsure whether ASQA can help with your complaint, call the ASQA Info line on 1300 701 801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need an interpreter, please call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask them to telephone the Australian Skills Quality Authority on 1300 701 801, between 9.00 am and 7.00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.